***Please note that jobs may only be posted for 14 days***
Legal Assistant: Posted 1/7/2019
Experienced legal assistant sought for small Missoula firm. Civil litigation and real estate experience preferred. Competitive pay and benefits. We are looking for someone who has strong and confident verbal and written communication skills and is organized and efficient.
1) Strong verbal communication skills;
2) Organizational skills;
3) Customer service skills;
4) General knowledge of office equipment;
5) Attention to detail, reliability, trustworthiness, common sense, and curiosity;
6) Typing speed of at least 55 wpm.
7) Proficiency with recent versions of Excel, WordPerfect, Outlook & Adobe;
8) Strong written communication skills; and
9) Experience in a professional office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Communications with clients, witnesses, experts and attorneys;
2) Transcribing, typing, drafting and proofreading documents;
3) Organizing and maintaining files and calendaring events;
4) Factual research;
5) Scanning, emailing, faxing, mailing documents; and
6) General office assisting.
Pay DOE: Benefits package available upon eligibility: health insurance, retirement, paid vacation.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume, typing test, wage requirements and references with “Legal Assistant Position” in the subject line. All applicants will be kept confidential.
BEAL LAW FIRM, PLLC
121 Hickory St., Suite 4
P.O. Box 8898
Missoula, MT 59807-8898
Phone (406) 728-2911
Fax (406) 728-2912
PARALEGAL Posted 12/31/2018
Redmon Law Firm, P.C.
Must have impeccable customer service skills and phone etiquette.
Secondary education and office experience preferable.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kalispell law office is seeking an experienced Paralegal to help with a busy case load. The position requires the ability to multi-task and work with clients and other parties in resolving issues and problems that arise.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and other common computer software and programs. We are seeking someone who is capable of working with limited supervision and guidance. A positive attitude and typing 40+ WPM is required.
Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, health insurance and retirement plan. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Busy family law practice is seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented, and hard working legal assistant who is a quick-study and can run a small practice. Office management experience preferred. This position is available immediately, as my assistant had to quit and relocate upon the death of her husband. Pay DOE. Resumes and cover letters can be sent to: Sunday@rossberglaw.com. Please attach these as PDF’s.